1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
Here are the 7 useless facts about me. ;-)
(man, this is hard! I am so blank right now)
1. I seem more affected by the weather than most people. It doesn't take days on end of bleak weather to make me sad/grumpy - it can be sunny for a week and then on that one cloudy day I feel very weighted down, sleepy, grumpy, sad (doc, bashful...LOL). If the sun comes out in the middle of that day it's like a whole new day and I feel SO much better!
2. I grew up with a steady stream of junk food (among the healthy things) and I'm finding it very hard to change that.
3. I think I'd be perfectly happy alone in a cabin somewhere with very few ammenities, and no people, as long as I had access to a supermarket and a library.
4. I used to be very tactily defensive - couldn't wear turtlenecks or polyester, socks bothered me, food textures made me gag - I've pretty much outgrown it with no "intervention" - just naturally. I still gag on lumps in my yogurt though, LOL.
5. I was almost a math minor in college but gave up after taking Linear Algebra. My professor was horrible (everyone thought so) and I had NO idea what he was talking about. I still think higher level math is fun.
6. Now that my hair is falling out (postpartum hairloss thing going on) I tend to pull at it all the time, and then I need to do something with the hair that's in my hand so I just drop it on the floor. Then I'm P.O.ed when hair gets all over the baby.
7. Since I'm blanking...I'll type that I love cheese (my dd just asked for cheese, LOL). I could eat it
Now, the only thing harder than coming up with 7 things about myself is tagging 7 people. So in the interest of EVER getting this published, I'm not going to! Consider yourself tagged if you want to do this.
(#8 should be, "I'm a cop out blogger" LOL)